Tacoma First Baptist Church has been built on a 35-year history of worship, prayer and ministry in the Tacoma/Lakewood, WA., area. It was born out of a first-generation Korean-speaking immigrant congregation that also gave birth to a growing English-speaking congregation. As a result, over the years we’ve been able to reach and touch a wide range of peoples, both Korean and English-speaking.
Now both language groups grow together in a mutual relationship currently serving over 2,000 members.
We have a vision of building a multi-ethnic church with a Korean core group. Under the leadership of our senior pastor, the English Language Ministry (“ELM”) and Korean Language Ministry (“KLM”) of TFBC work closely to build one body in Christ inclusive of all our various ministries.
To that end, we are now seeking new staff for one key position. Please see the tab below for the relevant position the Lord may be leading you to.
타코마 제일 침례교회에서 Children 사역자를 청빙합니다.
워싱턴 주에 위치한 타코마 제일 침례교회(담임 최성은 목사)는 36년의 역사를 자랑하는 교회입니다. 한어권과 영어권, 1세와 2세가 함께 Multi-Ethnic 교회를 세우며, 하나님 나라 비전을 이루기 위해 약 2,000명이 모이고 있는 교회입니다.
모집부문 – English-speaking Children pastor(Full Time or Part Time)
자 격 – Children pastor(Birth-6th grade)
• 어린이 사역에 관한 분명한 소명
• 정규 신학교에 등록되었거나 졸업
• 1년 이상 경험자(어린이 사역)
• 남침례교단 및 신학교 배경(Not required but preferred)
• 영주권 이상(Not required but preferred)
• 이력서 1통
• 목회철학 및 비전 Statement
• 추천서 3통(2통은 전에 사역하였던 목회자로부터)
• 2-3 설교 CD 혹은 MP3s 제출(필수는 아니지만 선호함)
연 락 처 – email@example.com (Pastor Kyung Koo)
접수방법 – 전자메일 접수, Hard Copy 후 우편발송
Children Pastor Wanted
TFBC is now seeking a par time/ full time English-speaking children’s minister to shepherd and teach our children, birth through sixth grade. Our children come from families of varying ethnic, cultural backgrounds: First-generation Korean families, American servicemen whose wives are Korean, Korean-American second-generation married couples as well as other mixed ethnic married couples. The candidate must have prior ministry experience including working in a Korean-American church context.
• Must be U.S. Resident or citizen(Not required but preferred)
• Fluent in English (ability to understand and speak Korean a huge plus but not necessary);
• Have a clear calling to children ministry
• Be currently enrolled in seminary or have completed it
• At least 1 year of children ministry experience
• Southern Baptist background and seminary (not required but preferred)
• Resume (with family picture, birthday)
• Faith / Theology statement
• Ministry Philosophy and Vision Statement
• 3 Reference Letters (2 from former ministry)
• 2-3 sermon MP3s/CDs
• Please send both electronic and hard copies of your application documents and media.
Tacoma First Baptist Church
1328 S 84th St. Tacoma, WA 98444
• Full-time or Part-time position for the children’s ministry, birth through 6th grade
• Salary and Housing
• Competitive salary, housing allowance
For FULL TIME POSITION: Health insurance package for entire family; Professional expense; ministry expenses, annual pastoral conference allowance; vacation, etc.
Pr Kyung Koo (firstname.lastname@example.org)